Happy Birthday Dad :)

Happy birthday Daddy...
Happy birthday Daddy...
Happy birthday.. Happy birthday..
Happy birthday my Daddy :)


Yeah, in this date 43th years ago, my beloved father was born to this world. He became a boy who atractive, never quite, traublesome children, but he always carried out an assignment from his parents. He is really handsome!!
Okay I think not now I will explain the details about him. Sometime I will explain more about him.

Now, I just wanna say :::::
Selamat ulang tahun ayahku sayang <3
Wish you more go ahead,
hopefully you'll get well soon,
your illness will away from you,
long life,
ALL THE BEST FOR YOU :))
Okay, many wish for you Dad, I can't explain one by one in here.
And the last...

I Really Love You So Much Forever Ever After :* <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiduplah karena Ingin Hidup

Sepatu Favorit

Ini tentang Iman kepada Allah