The Mischievous Girl

I think, I'm so naughty. No, no don't you think that I like people who stay in night club, undersell herself, and etc. I means that I am an 'ISENG' people. Hihiw. I'm so sorry mom.
So, that is the story....
I'm only gave my mother BlackBerry's pin. I just wanna shared that. I wanted to see the reaction from my followers who used BlackBerry. And theeeen......

Jerengjeeeeng!!!!
Langsung deh tuh request friendnya menumpuk. Hihiw. Mulai dari Nida yang pertama-tama, terus anak kelas X-A si Fathia, terus ada lagi anak DN kelas 4 sekarang namanya Farah, kemudian si Retha, dan terus yang terakhir TARAA!! Odong! -__-
Oke semuanya gue decline. I really wanna to say sorry to you all my friend because that is not my BlackBerry.

Maafiiin gue yaaaa, iseeeng :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiduplah karena Ingin Hidup

Sepatu Favorit

Ini tentang Iman kepada Allah