My First Journey!

Yeah! Look, that was my first journey. Wait, it doesn't mean i never tour around the city. Jangan lo kira gue kaga pernah jalan-jalan kemana-mana. Sialan. I means it was my first journey which i drove a car.

Yes, right! I could drive a car, but it only for matic cars, not for manual cars. Maybe, i can drive a manual car but perhaps tersendat-sendat. Baru semeter jalan langsung mati, semeter jalan mundur. Wakaka, i never imagine that, The Police would get me unconditionally, right? She/he had a evidence to cacth me haha. However, that's why i never drive a manual car. Besides i didn't have a manual car, my father only has matic car and matic motorcycle. Oh, my life always available everything which called by matic. I hate but I love it.

Oh please, come back. Okay, I never drive a car without my father who seeting next to me. He always seeting there. However, someday in Saturday, May 14th 2011, I went to school to see Gado-Gado (Galan Doekoeng apaa gitu gue lupa kepanjangannya) I drove my car, because Santi and Via wanted to 'NEBENG' they are usually call 'NEBENGERS' haha. And then, i really wanted to go to Otista, Ucenter you know? Thats my father's office if you don't know. Setelah dengan pemaksaan Santi, Via, Eva, dan Hilda akhirnya gue memutuskan untuk membawa mobil ke sana.
Eh tiba-tiba di stop sama Ate. Numpang nganterin makanan. Siaul tuh anak -___-

Finally, i went to Otista and after saw SMAN 48 versus SMAN 99 playing basketball, my friends and I went back to our love-fucking-ly school. Tapi tiba-tiba ate ngajakin ke Sevel. Oh, no!!! Akhirnya dengan penuh perasaan was-was karena gak pernah jalan sendiri, akhirnya gue memberanikan diri.
Dan hasilnya TARAA!! Gue sampai sekarang sehat walafiat. Hihiw.

That was unforgettable journey :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiduplah karena Ingin Hidup

Sepatu Favorit

Ini tentang Iman kepada Allah