You don't have to say that!

Good night guys.


Well, I have just leave the Kampung Rambutan Bus Station. Now, I will tell you a story about my experience this night.

Okay. First. I entered into Kampung Rambutan bus station, and there was a sopir or maybe his assistant who is so arrogant.

Saya sarankan Anda untuk pergi naik bus malam-malam, karena Terminal Kampung Rambutan sangatlah kejam, terlebih di malam hari, terutama jika Anda seorang wanita.
After that, when I was sitting on the chair and wanted to close your eyes because of tiredness, a beggar came to me. I really didn't know if he is a beggar. His appereance didn't look alike a beggar, but I looked into his foot, well, there is something different in his foot.
I'm really sorry, I've no one 'uang receh' , and I said, "Maaf, saya tidak ada uang receh." sembari tersenyum dan lemabaikan tangan dengan tujuan sopan.

But, he was angry and said to me, "ANDA PAKE JILBABKAN? SESUAIKAN DONG HATI DENGAN PENAMPILANNYA!!! MALU SAMA JILBAB."


Oh that fvck, right?

Saya memang benar-benar tidak mempunyai uang kecil dan saya sudah meminta maaf dengan halus dan sopan.
Tapi mengapa Anda berkata seperti itu?
Apa yang Anda mau?

Great. That makes me feels so boring now. Thanks crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiduplah karena Ingin Hidup

Sepatu Favorit

Ini tentang Iman kepada Allah