June, 2021

Nothing special at this month for me. There arent my family's birthday. No special date, like tanggal jadian or broke up or first date or something else. But, it will be unforgettable moment in my life. Bismillah. Amiin.

June in my opinion was only a middle of 12 months. When I was school (elementary, junior and senior) June always be exam's month. Exhausted. After June, will always follow with July, the holiday month. And I also cant wait for July in this year!

I was waiting for soooooo looong when that day come. My heart beat fast everytime I think about June 2021. Nerveous. Worried. Cant sleep yet. Stressed. Aaa, words cant describe it :")

I always think that I cant be ready yet, but Im still doing my best preparation. All I can do is do my best.

:) -this photo was taken in Seoul. Hiks. Wish me there.


Fighting.
June 2021, may be the unforgettable moment in your life, Nisrina.

Hupla. I wish nothing but the best. :)
Bismillahirrohmanirrohiim.
In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful.


Bandung, April 27th, 2021
-nisrinaqotrun-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiduplah karena Ingin Hidup

Sepatu Favorit

Ini tentang Iman kepada Allah