It's March!

March. Yeah, is March! Nothing special in this month, like a have a boyfriend... No, no, no that's impossible for me, you know whether I'm not a perfect girl, I can't playing piano or guitar like a lot of girls aanddd the mostly is my voice like a cassettes fail or maybe like a frog oh whatever lah, really poor me! :( . Or like my father was curable of cancer, Amiin or etc.

I think this month is usual, yaaa usual, as like as January, Febuary, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November? oh no I mean December, but I have one, two, eh three, nope, nope, just one thing, exactly two things which is makes me smile besides I'm nerveous breakdown of this life. And do you know what is that? Firstly, oh, I can't explain the first thing why I always smile in this month. Because I don't want to "frontal" again, I really want to move on.... So, what is that? Yeah, you'll know that if you look at my timeline in twitter. Secondly, I got 90 in Chemistry test and 92 in English test! Oh, How lucky I am :D wait, wait, I didn't mean if I want to being conceited. I just wanna share about my score. Because, since I sat in my class, XI Science 2, I'm never got over 70 in Chemistry test and never got over 90 in English test! Wow, that's so amazing to me!!

Do you believe whether God will give you a miracle if you strives? If I were you, I would says "Yes, I do believe." Because I really believe that God hover me, hover us.
God won't give you whatever whom you want, but God will give you the best. God always know the pride of us. Believe that! :)


So, lets spirit for our life! Don't give up guys. God besides you....... Miracle will come to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiduplah karena Ingin Hidup

Sepatu Favorit

Ini tentang Iman kepada Allah