Nightmare!

Hallo Hollaa Helloo everybody.... :)

Before I tell you about which is stamp with the title, I will give you an information about my life, exactly my family.

This night, my father came late to back to our home.
He said that he was attended a meeting in his office, so he was came late to back.
And after we prayed Isya* -if you don't know Isya, it's a praying start from 19:30 WIB until 03:00 WIB. It is 4 rakaat, red- please back to the laptop. After we prayed Isya, he said again whether when I was still sleep over, he couldn't give me a Blackberry.
I think he was flirt with me.

Buuuttttt suddenly he gave me a box of Blackberry, and when I opened that box I just looked a charger and a headshet from that phone, not the phone.

It emerged if my father lied to me, to my mother.
He didn't meeting, but he bought a handphone.
After that, he gave my mother the same box, taraaaa!!! It same! My mother was gaven Blackberry from my dad! Okay, fine. Enought for me.

Heem, I'm still falling in love with my nokia, namely E63 <3


Okay, now I will tell to you all about my last dream.

I know if you sometimes have a dream *gubrak.
Not only a beautiful or great dream, but also a frightening dream, or we can also call NIGHTMARE.


Last night, I was dream about..... *fill in the blank* or we can call him/her *piiip* -sensor-.
Buttt, itu bukanlah hal yang menyenangkan, karena pas ada 'dia' gue malah dipojokin sama temen-temennya, padahal mah emang gue ada dipojok.
Gue kaya ga dianggep gitu sebagai manusia, gue kaya setan, salah salah maksudnya kaya bidadara gitcu #eh
Oke gue ga akan mau lagi nginget-nginget tentang dia. Gue kesel sekesel-keselnya.

That is not only first time I dream like that, but also twice or maybe third.

Enought, you'll be remove from my own. I promise.
Bantu aku ya kawan :)


Okay, now I must sleep, because tomorrow, I will attend Maulid Nabi in my school.
Good bye all, see yaaaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiduplah karena Ingin Hidup

Sepatu Favorit

Ini tentang Iman kepada Allah